Pages

All of us have a little bit of Creativity inside us!!! Let me show you how to find it!!!!















Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Winner of OWH Blog Hop

The winner of my stamp set from the OWH Blog Hop is Amy from www.lovetocrop.com.
She also is a part of the Decorate to Celebrate! Challange Blog! go over and check out the Challenge's. Thanks Amy for becoming a follower of my blog and I look forward to doing more hops with you in the future!!! A picture of the stamp set she has won is below. It was the April stamp of the month Blessed.

Amy said...

I love your card!! The colors are great and the design is so unique!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your card and supporting OWH!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
and Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog ($50 GIVEAWAY going on NOW!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment I love feedback!! God Bless!!!